Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Planners Save Minds

I just started high school this year, and I have a TON of homework each week, what with a botany course, History, Algebra 1, Literature, writing, STEM, 7 habits, and choir practice, theater, and Girl Scouts. It's allot to handle!!! So, to keep my life (and brain) from EXPLODING, I use a handy dandy Planner. Now, there are tons of different planners available, small ones, big ones, day ones, week ones, but none of those have ever worked for me. I just have too much to do in just a week!!! I found that a nice, regular (well bound so it won't fall apart every 3 seconds...) spiral bound notebook works for me. I can write in all of my homework for each class while still having room to put a few major appointments, like my every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month girl scout meetings. It also helps you realize just how much you actually have to do, and then you can figure out how to schedule your time, so you aren't up at 1:30 in the morning the day before it's due finishing a major project (trust me, I have been there and it's NOT FUN.). 
If you have a crazy life and lots of homework: BUY A PLANNER! it could save your life!!!! (not literally!!) :)
I got my notebook at like, Walmart but the 'brand' is carolinapad: http://www.carolinapad.com. they have really nice stuff that's not too expensive.

-Samantha R. Age 13

No comments:

Post a Comment